This months patreon members

Special thanks to Hipployta... Something... Mani_C... Emerald Mimi... onepiece... Isabella Lee... Branden Tomaino... Fafaknew... Elmera Magdaloyo... hope live

TLT:TB-HGDL Arc 3 Chapter 136: Scheming Lord, Cooperate a Bit (23)

hello guys if you like this novel and wants to read more please visit the TL's patreon and subscribe to her membership as a goodluck and to motivate her as she already lost her interest to continue this novel ▶▶ THE LAW OF TRANSMIGRATION: THE BLACK-HEARTED GOD'S DOMINEERING LOVE

 

Arc 3 Chapter 136: Scheming Lord, Cooperate a Bit (23)



"You little brat quite stubborn, aren't you?" The brothel madam panted and looked at Luo Liyan who was sitting on the chair with a wry smile on her face.


"Well, just average." Luo Liyan replied, panting lightly and waved her hand dismissively.


"Do you think you can leave here today?"


"I didn't plan to leave. I just didn't want to get beaten and I certainly didn't want you to trouble my little brother."


"Perhaps you should focus on what might happen to you in the future. Even if you're good at fighting it won't last long. You probably don't realize having been pampered at home that once you fall into a brothel like this, you won't have a say in whether you speak or not."


"Is that so? Are you suggesting that you're willing to jeopardize your future cash cow for a child who's worth just a few taels of silver?" Luo Liyan's voice was clear and melodious, even though her words were sarcastic making them sound like a beautiful song.


The brothel madam hesitated for a moment her eyes gleaming. "Are you trying to threaten me?"


"I'm just offering you some advice. Spare that child and you can have a compliant and obedient courtesan instead. Or you can push your future cash cow to its death and in the end, you won't even be able to find that child." Luo Liyan's tone was submissive but her words were unsettling.


"You act as though you've never experienced the methods that make people yearn for life but find only death in this brothel." the brothel madam said through clenched teeth speaking slowly.


"However, there are always exceptions to everything. Each year you manage to push a few people to their deaths. I might as well become one of those who seek death." Luo Liyan shrugged nonchalantly, lightly tapping the whip on the chair. "Perhaps other young ladies will let you control them but after all the chaos just now, I think you understand that if I truly seek death there's no way you can stop me, right?"


"I think you're just trying to buy time for that little brat to go back and fetch reinforcements aren't you? Don't think I can't see that you come from a well-off family."


"But..." The brothel madam's tone changed as she continued "Miss, you seem quite clever. Why make an enemy out of us just for a little child?"


"If it weren't for saving him, I would have escaped the night they brought me here. But now I've dedicated my whole life to saving him. If he's still captured by you how can I be content?"


"Is it really that simple?" The brothel madam still found it somewhat suspicious.


"Whether you believe it or not is up to you. After all, it's just a child worth a few taels of silver. I could pawn the clothes I'm wearing for more than his value. I don't know what's holding you back," Luo Liyan said impatiently.


"Alright, I agree to your little request. Consider it a sign of good faith. But you better behave in the future and make money for me," the brothel madam said, her attitude improved considerably, though she still had some doubts.


"I know that for someone like you, coming from a wealthy family, maintaining your family's reputation is important. But now that I've been dragged into this brothel, even if I return home, I won't have a good ending. It's better to stay in the brothel and be a proud courtesan," Luo Liyan tapped the whip lightly on the chair. "So, instead of going home, I'd rather stay in the brothel and enjoy a more comfortable life."


"It seems you're quite clever, young lady. But is it really worth going against us for the sake of a little child?" The brothel madam inquired again, still somewhat skeptical.


"If it weren't for saving him, I would have escaped the night they brought me here. But now, I've dedicated my whole life to saving him. If he's still captured by you, how can I be content?"


"Is it really that simple?" The brothel madam found her story somewhat suspicious.


"Whether you believe it or not is up to you. After all, it's just a child worth a few taels of silver. I could pawn the clothes I'm wearing for more than his value. I don't know what's holding you back." Luo Liyan said impatiently.


"Alright, I agree to your little request. Consider it a sign of good faith. But you better behave in the future and make money for me." the brothel madam said, her attitude improved considerably though she still had some doubts.


"I know that for someone like you, coming from a wealthy family, maintaining your family's reputation is important. But now that I've been dragged into this brothel even if I return home, I won't have a good ending. It's better to stay in the brothel and be a proud courtesan." Luo Liyan tapped the whip lightly on the chair. "So, instead of going home I'd rather stay in the brothel and enjoy a more comfortable life."

To read more For Exclusive Advance chapter

Exciting number of chapters Daily Updates!!!


Or check out buttons bellow 

Comments

Footnotes

Popular Posts