This months patreon members

Special thanks to Hipployta... Something... Mani_C... Emerald Mimi... onepiece... Isabella Lee... Branden Tomaino... Fafaknew... Elmera Magdaloyo... hope live

MHMWTTSBATUAS 442: The Arrival of Malevolent Qi, Qin Ruan Takes Action

▶▶ Master Hou Madam Went To the Sky Bridge Again To Set Up a Stall

 


Chapter 442: The Arrival of Malevolent Qi, Qin Ruan Takes Action


Liu Boyang looked skeptical as he met Qin Ruan's deep and mysterious gaze. Deep down, he had a gut feeling that perhaps this girl could truly help him solve the problem.


Supporting his elderly father, Liu Boyang walked up to Qin Ruan's stall. After settling his father down, his expression turned solemn as he explained the strange occurrences happening in his family recently.


"I don't know what's been happening lately, but something feels off at home. My wife's mood has been terrible, always getting angry, and my son has been acting mysterious. I thought it might be because they're in a bad mood.


Until a few nights ago when I woke up in the middle of the night and realized something was amiss. It felt like something had entered our home."


At this point, fear appeared on Liu Boyang's face as he fell into self-doubt.


Qin Ruan furrowed her brow and asked, "Did you see that thing with your own eyes?"


"No," Liu Boyang shook his head. "That night, I woke up in the middle of the night and found my son muttering to himself in the living room while my wife was cooking. When I spoke to them, they ignored me as if they couldn't see me.


I became anxious, thinking they were sleepwalking. I tried shaking my wife and son, and suddenly, a gust of wind blew through the room, and then I passed out.


When I woke up the next day, my wife and son acted as usual. I asked them about what happened last night, but they denied everything, thinking I had been dreaming or sleepwalking.


I also thought the same until the next night when I woke up again and saw my son sitting in the living room, talking to thin air. My wife had prepared a lot of food and placed it on the table. I watched as the food floated in front of my eyes and then... disappeared.


It was a bizarre scene, and I was frightened, so I passed out again. The next day, I noticed that both my wife and son didn't look well. When I asked if anything had happened last night, they still didn't remember anything.


I planned to continue observing for a few more nights if there were any issues. But to my surprise, nothing happened that night until morning."


Qin Ruan's delicate face showed a knowing expression. "Has your wife and son also stopped waking up in the middle of the night for the following days?"


Liu Boyang adjusted his tie, and his terrified expression gradually eased. He spoke calmly, "Yes, we have surveillance cameras installed at home, and when I checked the footage, everything seemed normal after those two nights. I thought maybe what happened before was just my imagination."


He had planned to observe a little longer these past few days, just to be sure if there was a problem.


He never expected that tonight, while searching for his lost and ailing father, Qin Ruan would see through it all with just a few words.


Qin Ruan leaned back, her posture relaxed as she sat on a chair. A faint smile appeared at the corner of her mouth. "Mr. your forehead is clouded, lacking luster. It's evident that you're plagued by something evil. There is indeed something unclean in your home."


"Is it true?!" Liu Boyang's face drained of color.


Qin Ruan lowered her gaze, her tone cold and unfathomable. "This matter should be asked of your son."


Liu Boyang became nervous. "Xiao Ze?"


Qin Ruan's voice was indifferent, with a hint of coldness in her


 expression. "Your son brought the malevolent entity into your home. It's been about a week since then. Last week, he went out with his friends, probably to an unclean place."


"Last week?" Liu Boyang's face showed a reminiscent look.


After thinking for a while, his expression suddenly changed drastically. "Last week, he did go out with his classmates. It seems they went to an amusement park."


Qin Ruan's profound, pitch-black eyes stared at Liu Boyang. There was an inscrutable meaning behind her flawless face.


Liu Boyang swallowed nervously and tentatively asked, "Since you can see that there's something unclean in my house, can you solve it? We can negotiate the payment. As long as you can solve the problem."

Qin Ruan's lips slightly curled as she shook her head slowly.


When disappointment showed on Liu Boyang's face, her cold voice resounded, "I don't want money. I want that evil spirit from your family."


"Really?!" Liu Boyang's expression instantly changed from disappointment to joy.


Song Banxian interjected with a displeased tone, "Xiao Liu, if you noticed something wrong at home, why didn't you ask someone to investigate?"


Liu Boyang wore a helpless expression tinged with heaviness, "Mainly because I'm not sure if it's just my imagination. My wife always says I'm overly suspicious, maybe it's due to the recent work stress, making me anxious. She even wanted to take me to the hospital for a check-up."


Song Banxian remained expressionless, "You shouldn't delay in such matters. The first time you noticed something, you should have sought help."


Liu Boyang also regretted it and rubbed his face, saying, "I just wanted to confirm it once more, just one time. I've been waiting these days to find substantial evidence, but who knew this girl would expose it with just a few words. If it were someone else, I wouldn't have believed it! Master Song, my wife and son are still at home, and I'm worried. How about you and this young lady come with me to my house and take a look?"


Qin Ruan stood up with her hands in her pockets and lazily said, "That's the plan!"


She waved at Hou Chuan and Lin Hao, who were sitting not far away, having finished eating and drinking at the barbecue stall.


Hou Chuan took out two banknotes from his pocket and placed them on the table, then he and Lin Hao stood up and walked briskly toward Qin Ruan.


They stood in front of Qin Ruan, bowing their heads respectfully and addressing her, "Madam."


Suddenly, two tall men appeared, exuding an air of menace and killing intent. Both Song Banxian and Liu Boyang were startled.


Hearing these two men addressing Qin Ruan, they couldn't help but look at her with subtle changes in their gazes.


Qin Ruan was so young, yet she was already married? Just looking at her youthful appearance, it seemed she had just come of age. To be married at such a young age, with two bodyguards by her side, indicated that her identity was not simple.


Under the imposing aura emanating from Hou Chuan and Lin Hao, Liu Boyang's father quietly closed his mouth, no longer mentioning his grandson's name.


Qin Ruan's expression turned cold as she raised her chin to Liu Boyang, saying, "Lead the way, we'll follow you. Let's resolve this quickly so that I can go home and sleep."


Tonight, she made the right move.


The evil spirit in Liu Boyang's house was caused by his son, and he himself had been affected. One can imagine how strong the malevolent energy was.


Malevolent energy could extend one's life, and she could consider herself fortunate.


"Alright, alright!" Liu Boyang helped his father stand up and took the lead.


Qin Ruan instructed Hou Chuan, "Go and bring the car over. We'll make a trip and return home once the matter is resolved."


"Yes, madam," Hou Chuan acknowledged and went to bring the car, while Lin Hao stayed by Qin Ruan's side.


...


Liu Boyang's home was in an apartment near the east city.


He slowly parked his car in front of his own apartment building and glanced at the rearview mirror. The luxurious car following closely behind


 also came to a stop.


If Liu Boyang had any doubts about Qin Ruan's power before, they were completely dispelled upon learning about her wealth.


The other car was worth half of his entire net worth.


If he estimated correctly, the luxurious car behind him was worth tens of millions, something that even money might not be able to buy, requiring a certain level of power and connections.
▶▶ Master Hou Madam Went To the Sky Bridge Again To Set Up a Stall

Comments

Footnotes

Popular Posts