This months patreon members

Special thanks to Hipployta... Something... Mani_C... Emerald Mimi... onepiece... Isabella Lee... Branden Tomaino... Fafaknew... Elmera Magdaloyo... hope live

TLT:TB-HGDL Arc 3 Chapter 131: Scheming Lord, Cooperate a Bit (18)

hello guys if you like this novel and wants to read more please visit the TL's patreon and subscribe to her membership as a goodluck and to motivate her as she already lost her interest to continue this novel ▶▶ THE LAW OF TRANSMIGRATION: THE BLACK-HEARTED GOD'S DOMINEERING LOVE

 

Arc 3 Chapter 131: Scheming Lord, Cooperate a Bit (18)



"Little one we're in this together and how could I ever abandon you in the future?" Luo Liyan playfully tapped Weichi Che's forehead and quickly applied the wound-healing medicine to his little hands.


"You're lying!" Weichi Che looking into her eyes filled with a hint of guilt spoke softly but resolutely. "Why would you want to abandon me? Have I not been good enough? I'll be good from now on and I'll listen to you so please don't leave me okay?"


"You're still young and you won't understand." Luo Liyan sighed helplessly. "In a person's lifetime, you can't avoid joys and sorrows parting and reunion. If I get married in the future I won't be able to take you with me. But don't worry, I will entrust you to someone trustworthy and I'll visit you regularly."


Get married? Is that why she wants to leave me?


Weichi Che calmly looked at Luo Liyan, neither showing happiness nor anger. "Sister do you have someone in mind?"


"No why are you thinking such things at your young age?" Luo Liyan chuckled and shook her head.


"Then why would you marry someone you don't like?" Weichi Che continued to inquire relentlessly.


He felt like a wild beast was trapped in his heart about to roar out.


However, while Luo Liyan was trying to find a way to make Weichi Che accept the impending separation she did not notice his dangerous mood.


"Marriage is usually arranged by parents and matchmakers." she said.


"But after your abduction to the brothel becomes known, I'm afraid no one will come to propose marriage." Weichi Che's little face gradually darkened his tone growing eerie. Luo Liyan couldn't believe her ears.


"Only the two of us know about this. If you don't say anything and I don't say anything how would they find out?"


"But in this world, secrets can't last forever. If people find out about this before or after your marriage how will you deal with it?" Weichi Che stared at Luo Liyan with a chilling tone.


That familiar atmosphere made her heart skip a beat. Is he... threatening me?


Luo Liyan suppressed her astonishment and as if she hadn't noticed anything, she smiled wryly. "Regarding my confinement in the brothel whether it's discovered before or after I get married it's a heavy punishment  or at the very least, I'll have to die. I'll pray to the Buddha from now on."


"So sister, you're going to get married and not return home and we'll be together forever. Is that not good?" Weichi Che said his voice turning gloomy his small face gradually darkening.


A lump formed in her throat as she realized that he was using a threatening tone.


Luo Liyan, suppressing her shock responded with a sigh "The matter of being trapped in the brothel, whether before or after marriage will bring the death penalty. I'm doomed either way forever under the protection of the ancient Buddha."


"But sister, you will get married, and I won't let you return home. We will be together forever." Weichi Che said unconsciously. He suddenly stopped, his pink little face blushing faintly.


It was only now that he realized what the wild beast in his heart was!


He wanted to marry his sister!


To keep her in his backyard, never to be seen by anyone else!


To have her by his side day and night!


"I know Little one, you'll definitely become a handsome young lord in the future. But when that time comes I'll be old. If you get married and your wife complains about me freeloading at your house what should we do?" Luo Liyan teased as she pinched Weichi Che's small face.

To read more For Exclusive Advance chapter

Exciting number of chapters Daily Updates!!!


Or check out buttons bellow 

Comments

Footnotes

Popular Posts