All my social media kept on showing 2ne1s comeback concert

I am happy because I have been praying for them to comeback and at the same time I'm sad as I am not able to watched their concert, too many priorities in life but seeing them doing concerts on my screen made my day complete, my love for 2ne1 is forever. I only love 2 kpop groups 2ne1 and BTS and will always be-shishiballs

THANKS FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT❤️❤️❤️

Chapter 827: Full-level Boss Dressed As a Peasant Girl

 Chapter 827: How the Tables Have Turned


Aunt Xue couldn't believe that Lu Erbai and Ruan Shi refused to listen to her explanation. Even when she cried heartbreakingly, they remained unmoved and only focused on accusing her of buying a person.


Caught off guard, she screamed and desperately tried to avoid the blows.


Lu Erbai stood quietly at the door, watching his wife vent her anger. He hadn't intervened, but if Aunt Xue fought back, he would step in to help Ruan Shi.


However, with one hand already crippled and the constant lack of food and warm clothing, Aunt Xue didn't have the strength to retaliate, not even to dodge the stick. She had exhausted all her energy.


The commotion at the door quickly attracted the people staying at the Zhuangzi, and they rushed out. However, upon witnessing Ruan Shi's one-sided aggression, they remained rooted to the spot. They were afraid that if they intervened, it would only escalate and someone might end up dead.


Since no one acted, Aunt Xue was on the verge of collapse from the beatings. She had been struck multiple times, and her injured hand was causing spasms of pain. She couldn't stand any longer and fell to the ground.


As she fell, Lu Erbai stepped forward to restrain Ruan Shi, who was on the verge of losing control.


Ruan Shi panted heavily and sneered, "Don't play dead. My stick isn't thick, and I didn't use much force. I couldn't have killed you."


Indeed, Ruan Shi couldn't kill her, but it hurt.


Aunt Xue couldn't control her tears anymore, and her body trembled slightly. She was unable to speak.


"Aunt Xue..."


Suddenly, a pair of feet stopped in front of her, causing Aunt Xue to pause. She struggled to lift her head and saw that Shu Yu had appeared in front of her at some point.


Her expression changed. "You..."


Shu Yu looked down at her from a higher position for a while, then raised her head and said to Lu Erbai and Ruan Shi, "Father, please help Mother rest for a while. I will talk to her."


"Alright, take your time."


Lu Erbai supported Ruan Shi as they left. In the courtyard, only Shu Yu and Aunt Xue remained.


The lantern under the eaves outside the courtyard emitted a soft glow, making Shu Yu's face appear gentle.


This gentleness gave Aunt Xue a sense of illusion.


She raised her head, and her tears flowed even more intensely. "A Yu, I... I was wrong... Please forgive me... Save me..."


Shu Yu stood there silently for a long time. In truth, she hadn't gone far.


She rarely had the opportunity to spend time alone with Meng Yunzheng. Combined with her recent appointment as the village lord and the news she wanted to ask him about regarding the capital, they were walking slowly. They had even sent Zhao Xi back first, leaving only the two of them not far from the Zhuangzi to talk.


They heard the commotion at the same time.


Shu Yu watched Aunt Xue's miserable state, and suddenly, she laughed. Squatting down, she reached out and lifted Aunt Xue's chin, whispering, "Do you remember when I was beaten by the Shu family servants as a child? I was just like you now, unable to crawl off the ground. And you came over, towering above me, and kicked away the bun I had fought so hard to get. Then you said to me, 'You are the third miss of the Shu family. How could you eat such food?' As punishment, you let me starve and locked me in a dark room."


Aunt Xue's pupils dilated, and Shu Yu's smile grew brighter. "Now the tables have turned, don't you think?"

▶▶ Full-level Boss Dressed As a Peasant Girl
:This Novel is already completed read it in patreon

Next Chapter▶▶

Comments

▶▶FULL-LEVEL BOSS DRESSED AS A PEASANT GIRL ▶▶Master Hou Madam Went To the Sky Bridge Again To Set Up a Stall ▶▶THE LAW OF TRANSMIGRATION: THE BLACK-HEARTED GOD'S DOMINEERING LOVE ▶▶THE WOODEN BEAUTY OF YOUNG MASTER SHENG ▶▶The reborn of paranoid boss cannon fodder wife ▶▶After breaking off the engagement Mr. Si chased his wife to the crematorium! ▶▶Peasant Woman’s Decreed Life as a Wife

Footnotes

Popular Posts