Thank you so much Emerald Mimi for your coffee ☕ ❤️ 💕

THANKS FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT❤️❤️❤️

Chapter 195: After breaking off the engagement Mr. Si chased his wife to the crematorium!

  Chapter 195: Turning the Tide


Li Yuanfu and Song Qiao Ying looked at each other as if they both had questions: Was all of this orchestrated by someone?


Who?


Who instructed Li Jie?


Who wanted to harm Yan Yan?


Li Jie bowed and wept, "It's my fault. When I saw Miss Ou Yan return to this house and Miss Yusha was neglected, I held a grudge against Miss Ou Yan in my heart and wanted to embarrass her at an opportunity... I intended to make her stumble, but I didn't expect Miss Yusha and Sister Zhang to end up falling..."


Sobbing, she knelt in front of Li Yusha, "I'm sorry, Miss Yusha, I didn't mean to harm you, I'm really sorry..."


In the end, she took all the blame upon herself...


Li Yusha felt distressed, "Auntie Li, although you care for me, you used the wrong approach. I haven't been neglected in this house; my parents and sister treat me well. It's actually you who almost wrongly accused my sister, making our parents angry. You really disappointed me!"


"I'm sorry, Miss Yusha, I've let you down all these years..."


Aunt Li knew that after this, Miss Yusha would definitely compensate her even more, so she took all the responsibility upon herself, "No one instructed me in this matter, I envied Miss Ou Yan on my own and wanted to deal with her. It has nothing to do with Miss Yusha and Sister Zhang..."


"You may leave; this house will not keep you anymore, and you and your family are not allowed to enter any of the Li family's properties!" Song Qiaoying said, looking at Xiaoqin again, "You too, leave. Anyone who disrespects Yan Yan will face the same consequences!"


"Yes!" Other servants bowed, thinking, "Madam is really good to Miss Ou Yan!"


Aunt Li and Xiaoqin tearfully thanked the master and madam for their kindness, bid farewell to Li Yusha, and apologized to Ou Yan...


Then they went upstairs to pack their things.


"Now, it's time to settle your accounts." Song Qiao Ying's gaze fell on Li Yusha, with a hint of coldness.


Li Yusha hurriedly hugged her legs and cried, "Mom, please listen to my explanation. I did have fantasies about my brother-in-law before, because since I was young, he has been my fiancé. My admiration for him was legitimate, but suddenly one day, my sister appeared."


Li Yusha cried bitterly, "I couldn't control my feelings for him, and I said things I shouldn't have to my brother-in-law. Afterwards, Aunt Zhang criticized me severely, and I realized my mistake. I swear to God, I will treat him as my brother-in-law from now on! If you don't believe me, ask Aunt Zhang. I haven't even seen my brother-in-law during this time! How could I possibly be involved with him?"


"Aunt Zhang!" Li Yusha pretended to call out, as if blaming Aunt Zhang for revealing her secret.


Zhang Mama hurriedly intervened, "Madam, what Miss Yusha said is true. Since then, she has had a boyfriend!"


Li Yusha: ???


Everyone: ???


Li Yuanfu and Song Qiaoying were even more astonished, "A boyfriend??"


"Yes, it's the eldest young master of the Ji family, Ji Tiancheng. He has been pursuing Miss Yusha since junior high school, and it's been exactly six years now. Recently, Miss Yusha was completely moved by him and agreed to try dating him..."


Zhang Mama spoke very sincerely, "Because they've only been dating for a few days, there are too many uncertainties, so I haven't told the master and madam yet, not because I wanted to hide it!"


"We originally planned to tell you after the summer vacation..." Li Yusha blushed with a hint of sweetness, showing that she truly had feelings for Ji Tiancheng.


"Are you really dating Ji Tiancheng?" Song Qiaoying asked, half-believing, half-doubting.


"Madam, I've been with Miss Yu Sha day and night. I can testify! They often chat late into the night, and they've had more than one date! These days, Miss Yueha has been going out frequently, just to meet him!" Zhang Mama said.


"Mama!" Li Yusha mockingly called out, as if Aunt Zhang had exposed her secret.


Zhang Mama hurriedly said, "Miss Yusha, if you have someone who cares for and loves you, the master and madam will be happy for you. It's okay to speak up. Madam, if you don't believe us, tonight the young master Ji will show up. He said he would take Miss Yusha to see a movie. Then you'll know if what I said is true!"


Li Yuanfu and Song Qiaoying glanced at each other. If Zhang Mama and Li Yusha were lying and randomly picked someone, why would that person happen to be free tonight to take Li Yusha to the movies? It must be true that they're dating...


If Li Yusha truly had someone she admired, it would be a good thing. She wouldn't pine after Si Yechen anymore.


They understood Li Yusha. If she couldn't let go of Si Yechen, she wouldn't agree to another boy's pursuit and be with him! In that case, they are truly dating...


Aunt Lan couldn't help but speak up, "Just now, Sister Li asked miss Ou Yan to call Mr. Si to prove her innocence. Can't Miss Yusha call Mr. Ji to confirm if they're really dating?"


"Sister Lan, do you not believe Miss Yusha? Or do you not believe me? Do you think I randomly picked someone? Even if I did, how could Miss Yusha easily be dating someone? Miss Yueha is a sought-after person! Besides, if I made it up, how would I know that person is available tonight to take Miss Yusha to the movies?"


"You..."


"Furthermore, Miss Yusha has only been dating Mr. Ji for a few days. If you call now, it would be inexplicable and would affect the young couple's relationship!"


The Ji family's background is also good, although not as powerful as the Li family's, it's not far behind...


Ji Tiancheng is also quite capable and a flexible kid.


Song Qiaoying added, "Then why did you bully Yan Yan privately?"


"Madam, you've misunderstood again!" Zhang Mama once again took over the conversation to explain, "Doing things like Sister Li, privately targeting Miss Ou Yan because she doesn't like her, shouldn't be blamed on Miss Yusha!"


"Just because Sister Li usually treats Miss Yusha well doesn't mean she can blame the mischief she caused on Miss Yusha! That would be too unfair to Miss Yusha!"


"Miss Yusha never hit or cursed at Miss Ou Yan. It's probably Xiaoqin and Sister Li who messed around and disrespected Miss Ou Yan. Please, madam, judge fairly!"


"Dad, mom, if I really bullied my sister, I swear I'll be struck by lightning and have a miserable death!" Li Yusha was incredulous, knowing that her sworn statement wouldn't come true, so she became fiercer, "I'll be hit by a car when I go out, choke on food, get hit by falling objects..."


"Enough!" Song Qiaoying couldn't stand it anymore, "If you really don't have any other intentions toward Ah Chen and didn't instruct anyone to bully Yan Yan, then this matter is settled. But if I find out you bullied Yan Yan and still have fantasies about Ah Chen..."



▶▶After breaking off the engagement, Mr. Si chased his wife to the crematorium!

Comments

▶▶FULL-LEVEL BOSS DRESSED AS A PEASANT GIRL ▶▶Master Hou Madam Went To the Sky Bridge Again To Set Up a Stall ▶▶THE LAW OF TRANSMIGRATION: THE BLACK-HEARTED GOD'S DOMINEERING LOVE ▶▶THE WOODEN BEAUTY OF YOUNG MASTER SHENG ▶▶The reborn of paranoid boss cannon fodder wife ▶▶After breaking off the engagement Mr. Si chased his wife to the crematorium! ▶▶Peasant Woman’s Decreed Life as a Wife

Footnotes

Popular Posts