All my social media kept on showing 2ne1s comeback concert

I am happy because I have been praying for them to comeback and at the same time I'm sad as I am not able to watched their concert, too many priorities in life but seeing them doing concerts on my screen made my day complete, my love for 2ne1 is forever. I only love 2 kpop groups 2ne1 and BTS and will always be-shishiballs

THANKS FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT❤️❤️❤️

Chapter 853: Full-level Boss Dressed As a Peasant Girl

 Chapter 853: I Am from the Lu Family


Shu Yu rubbed her chin and realized that, based on what the woman said, she seemed to be a heinous criminal.


Da Ya was furious and was about to argue with the woman, but Shu Yu held her back.


Zhou Qiao also frowned and patiently said to the woman, "Second Aunt, these are all rumors from outside. Don't believe everything you hear. Da Niu has told me that when Ah Yu's maternal family wanted to sell Da Hu and San Ya, she just carried an axe to their doorstep to scare them. But she didn't actually harm them. It was the master of the Yu family who sent someone to break her uncle's leg. And as for Da Ya..."


However, the woman had no intention of listening to her explanation and waved her hand. "You've really been brainwashed by Da Niu. You believe whatever he says. I am your Second Aunt, do you think I would harm you? Your mother passed away, and your father doesn't understand these matters. It's only me, your Second Aunt, who worries about you. Yet, you... you're so ignorant. Let me tell you, now that the truth is on your side, you should tell Da Niu to either cut ties with his second uncle's family or divorce you. They're the ones in the wrong and should compensate you."


"That's impossible!" Zhou Qiao said angrily. "Second Aunt, just leave. I'm busy, so I won't entertain you."


"Busy? Look at your shop, not a single customer. Ever since that Second Miss was exiled, your shop has had no business."


"Who said we have no business?" Suddenly, a voice sounded from behind.


The woman abruptly turned her head and realized that there were two young girls standing behind her. She had been so engrossed in her own words that she hadn't noticed.


Zhou Qiao's expression also changed. She had been standing behind the counter and her aunt had blocked her view, so she hadn't noticed the arrival of customers.


She didn't know how much the young girls had heard, but she hoped they wouldn't misunderstand.


She quickly came out from behind the counter and said to Shu Yu and Da Ya, "Are you two here to buy clothes? Come in and take a look. Our shop has the most fashionable clothes at reasonable prices. With your good looks, anything you try on will suit you."


Shu Yu and Da Ya stepped into the shop but didn't follow Zhou Qiao's lead to go inside. Instead, they looked at the woman beside them and smiled. "You're quite cunning with your calculations, aren't you?"


The woman was taken aback and then realized that her earlier words had been overheard by the other party. She immediately became angry and spoke, "Who are you? Eavesdropping behind people's backs and still have the nerve to show your face? Acting like a ghost standing there, I don't know what deceitful things you're up to."


Zhou Qiao's expression changed. "Second Aunt!"


The woman sneered. "What's the matter? Did I say something wrong? We're discussing our own family matters. Do we need others to interfere?"


"Our own family matters?" Shu Yu sneered. "You're meddling in the Lu family's affairs, and I am from the Lu family. How is it not my concern?"


Both the woman and Zhou Qiao were astonished. "You... you said you're from the Lu family? Who are you? I've never seen you before."


"Unfortunately for you, I am the person you referred to as the one who committed a crime and was exiled thousands of miles away. I am the Second Miss of the Lu family, Lu Erbai's daughter. And this is my sister, Da Ya. Is that clear enough?" Da Ya took a step forward and stared at the woman.


The woman's eyes widened in disbelief as she looked at her. "You... you are..."


"That's right, I am their sister," Da Ya said coldly. "This is Ah Yu, and I am Da Ya. Our father is Lu Erbai, and our eldest cousin is Lu Daniu. Is that clear?"


The woman was shocked. "You... you..."


She pointed a finger and stammered, "Weren't you exiled?"



▶▶ Full-level Boss Dressed As a Peasant Girl

:This Novel is already completed read it in patreon

Next Chapter▶▶

Read advance chapters

Comments

▶▶FULL-LEVEL BOSS DRESSED AS A PEASANT GIRL ▶▶Master Hou Madam Went To the Sky Bridge Again To Set Up a Stall ▶▶THE LAW OF TRANSMIGRATION: THE BLACK-HEARTED GOD'S DOMINEERING LOVE ▶▶THE WOODEN BEAUTY OF YOUNG MASTER SHENG ▶▶The reborn of paranoid boss cannon fodder wife ▶▶After breaking off the engagement Mr. Si chased his wife to the crematorium! ▶▶Peasant Woman’s Decreed Life as a Wife

Footnotes

Popular Posts