THANKS FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT❤️❤️❤️

Chapter 828: Full-level Boss Dressed As a Peasant Girl

 Chapter 828: Put an End to It


Due to years of habit, Aunt Xue still occasionally treated Shu Yu as the weak and transparent little girl she used to be, despite having suffered a few losses in front of her.


But at this moment, Aunt Xue suddenly felt that the current Shu Yu had become terrifying.


She couldn't help but want to retreat, but she couldn't move and could only stare at Shu Yu with wide eyes.


Shu Yu smiled. "You were so ruthless to me back then, but did you ever think that you would have such a day? Is your arm hurting? Are you hungry? Do you see no future? Look, I have experienced all of that, and now you are experiencing it. It's fair, isn't it?"


"I originally thought that you should live like this for the rest of your life. After all, I've lived this kind of life for so many years, haven't I? Unfortunately, I'm leaving now, and we probably won't see each other again. I thought that before I left, we should put an end to our grievances from the past ten years, right?"


Put an end to it?


Aunt Xue's eyes filled with fear, and her lips trembled. "You... Do you want to kill me?"


She immediately shook her head. "No, no, you can't kill me." She urgently grasped her own skirt. "You were just recently appointed as the village lord. If you kill me, everyone will think you're ruthless. There are so many eyes on you right now. You can't kill me."


Shu Yu found it amusing. "Why are you so nervous? I didn't say I want to personally put an end to it."


"What do you mean?"


"I guess you came to find my parents, but the other members of the Shu family probably don't know, right?"


Aunt Xue widened her eyes. She understood. Shu Yu wanted to use the Shu family as a scapegoat.


However, Shu Yu didn't want to say anything more to her. She forcefully pulled her skirt from Aunt Xue's grasp, stood up, and walked toward the officials in the Zhuangzi.


Aunt Xue was momentarily stunned. Then, she desperately turned her head around and shouted, "Spare me! I know I was wrong. I won't bother you anymore, and I won't come to find your family again. Spare me, I beg you. I'm sorry, truly sorry. I won't dare anymore."


But Shu Yu acted as if she hadn't heard her. She sighed and said to the two officials, "She's in no condition to get up now. Please help send her back to the Shu family. Also, remind the Shu family to be more careful next time. This person's mind seems to be even more unclear now. The imperial decree has already stated that I have no connection with the Shu family, but she insists that I'm a daughter of the Shu family and expects them to be exempt from punishment too."


Shaking her head, she continued, "It's fine if she says that to me, but if it spreads, it might make it seem like the Shu family is dissatisfied with the emperor's decree. The Shu family is still able to live well in exile now, but if she continues causing trouble, who knows what might happen in the future."


The two officials exchanged glances and nodded. "You're right. We've just received praise from the magistrate, so we can't let anything happen."


After speaking, the two officials approached and lifted Aunt Xue.


Aunt Xue wanted to say something to Shu Yu, but the officials immediately covered her mouth.


The two officials were already dissatisfied with her causing trouble by coming to the Zhuangzi. Moreover, they vaguely suspected that Wang Changdong would be transferred to the county seat, and one of them might be selected from among the people here. Today, they happened to be on duty, and yet such a big commotion occurred. If it left a bad impression, what would they do?

▶▶ Full-level Boss Dressed As a Peasant Girl
:This Novel is already completed read it in patreon

Next Chapter▶▶

Comments

▶▶FULL-LEVEL BOSS DRESSED AS A PEASANT GIRL ▶▶Master Hou Madam Went To the Sky Bridge Again To Set Up a Stall ▶▶THE LAW OF TRANSMIGRATION: THE BLACK-HEARTED GOD'S DOMINEERING LOVE ▶▶THE WOODEN BEAUTY OF YOUNG MASTER SHENG ▶▶The reborn of paranoid boss cannon fodder wife ▶▶After breaking off the engagement Mr. Si chased his wife to the crematorium! ▶▶Peasant Woman’s Decreed Life as a Wife

Footnotes

Popular Posts