Thank you so much Emerald Mimi for your coffee ☕ ❤️ 💕

THANKS FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT❤️❤️❤️

PWDLAW Chapter 353: Chu Ziluo's Thoughts

 Chapter 353: Chu Ziluo's Thoughts



"I haven't learned this word yet." Ye Muyu replied patiently, appreciating her son's curiosity.


Ye Muyu explained, "Mother doesn't know exactly where this phrase comes from but it means praising your tiger drawing for not only having a proper form but also a vivid spirit."


"I know about form and spirit." Chu Jin grinned with his eyes sparkling. "Master Confucius said that drawing should not only capture the form but also the spirit. The form should resemble the subject and the spirit means the drawn tiger should look alive."


"Exactly, that's what I meant." Ye Muyu acknowledged his intelligence, guiding him to think independently. She believed that knowledge gained this way would be more profound and meaningful.


Chu Jin tilted his head and said to Ye Muyu, "Mom, I just need to finish one more. You can rest in the room and I'll go to bathe and sleep once I'm done."


"Alright, I won't disturb you then." Ye Muyu got up, helped trim the wick to brighten the lamp on the stand and then left the study, gently closing the door behind her.


"Mom."


Ye Muyu stepped out of the study and saw Chu Ziluo quietly walking over, grabbing the corner of her clothes.


"What's the matter?" Ye Muyu led her into the left chamber.


Chu Ziluo hugged her waist first, stayed for a while, then straightened up, a smile playing on her lips. She whispered, "Mom, this afternoon I brought little brother to eavesdrop on your conversation."


"Oh, why?" Ye Muyu originally thought it was a small matter but when her daughter took the initiative to talk about it, she felt gratified.


Her own daughter was indeed sensible.


Ye Muyu thought so and couldn't help reaching out to affectionately tap her nose.


"Mom, I didn't eavesdrop intentionally. I was afraid Grandma Xu would talk bad about our family again. I also wanted to bring little brother to see how you and dad deal with people who talk bad about us." Chu Ziluo saw that Ye Muyu wasn't angry, so she spoke eloquently articulating her thoughts clearly.


She added, "Little brother is still young, he probably doesn't know how to handle it. So, he thinks that only fighting can solve the problem."


"I'm older than him, so I know more. Of course, I know how capable you and dad are. Sometimes when I encounter something I can't solve, I learn from you and dad."


"The fact proves that you and dad are really amazing and I've never suffered a loss." Chu Ziluo said proudly.


Ye Muyu did care about another point "Is someone bullying you in the village?"


"Huh?" Chu Ziluo hadn't reacted yet. When she understood that her mother cared about her, she hurriedly shook her head honestly "No, Mom. Since Dad moved back to live, that kid who used to say bad things about me hasn't done it again. They usually take the initiative to play with me. But I've been busy learning female arts recently, so I didn't have time."


"Now when I go out, I just listen to them gossiping about others." Saying this, Chu Ziluo quickly raised her hand to assure "Mom, I just listen. I never participate."


"Mom knows you're a good girl. You did well this time." Ye Muyu genuinely felt that her daughter was smart. She didn't expect her to be so insightful.


However, she reminded her, "But you can't eavesdrop on everything. When Mom coughs and reminds you not to listen, you can't, understand?"


Ye Muyu also wanted to prevent the child from growing up too quickly, especially when it came to discussing adult matters with elders. It was better for the child not to listen to avoid premature psychological maturity.


"I understand, Mom."


"Mom, I'll go back first."


Chu Ziluo obediently returned to her room.


Ye Muyu sat on the bedside and did some needlework for a while.


After waiting for a while, Chu Heng came in, seeing her sewing late at night, he frowned.

To read more For Exclusive Advance chapter

Exciting number of chapters!!!

Already 2530 chapters 👇 20 more chapters to go

▶▶Peasant Woman’s Decreed Life as a Wife  



▶▶Peasant Woman’s Decreed Life as a Wife  

Next Chapter ▶▶

Comments

▶▶FULL-LEVEL BOSS DRESSED AS A PEASANT GIRL ▶▶Master Hou Madam Went To the Sky Bridge Again To Set Up a Stall ▶▶THE LAW OF TRANSMIGRATION: THE BLACK-HEARTED GOD'S DOMINEERING LOVE ▶▶THE WOODEN BEAUTY OF YOUNG MASTER SHENG ▶▶The reborn of paranoid boss cannon fodder wife ▶▶After breaking off the engagement Mr. Si chased his wife to the crematorium! ▶▶Peasant Woman’s Decreed Life as a Wife

Footnotes

Popular Posts