Thank you so much Emerald Mimi for your coffee ☕ ❤️ 💕

THANKS FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT❤️❤️❤️

Chapter 826: Full-level Boss Dressed As a Peasant Girl

 Chapter 826: It's Wrong for You to Buy Ah Yu


Aunt Xue took a deep breath, and her tears flowed even more fiercely.


"But a prestigious family like the Shu family couldn't tolerate such favoritism. As a mere concubine, without money, power, or support, I was constantly under scrutiny. I could only do so much. I'm just an ordinary person. If people found fault with Ah Yu, even the main wife or other concubines could easily take her life."


Aunt Xue probably thought that the Lu family members, being from the countryside, had little knowledge. She described the Shu family as a treacherous place, as it truly wasn't a good environment.


"So, I had to keep her away from the main husband. As long as the main husband didn't favor Ah Yu, she would be safer. But that couldn't dispel the ill intentions of the Shu family members. I had no other choice. I'm a foolish person and couldn't think of a better solution. I could only make her wear tattered clothes, eat poorly, and become thin and small. If others saw her looking ugly and suffering, they wouldn't envy her anymore."


"Although it wasn't the best solution, it worked. Really, Ah Yu's presence in the Shu family was very weak these years. The other young ladies fought among themselves, but none of them cared about A Yu. I thought that when A Yu grew up and reached the age of fifteen, I would find her a good marriage and she could leave the Shu family."


Aunt Xue wiped away her tears. "But who could have expected that trouble would arise in the Shu family, and Ah Yu would be exiled here as a result. Fortunately, she is clever and capable, and her future can finally improve. However, she still can't understand me. The misunderstandings between us have deepened over the years."


"I don't expect her to forgive me. Even though my original intention was to protect her, the fact remains that she suffered as a child. I came here today to ask you for one thing: to love and cherish her in the future. As long as she lives well, I will have no regrets."


Aunt Xue was close to moving herself, and tears truly streamed down her face. She appeared genuinely heartbroken and reluctant.


However, Lu Erbai and Ruan Shi showed no signs of emotion.


Unable to bear it any longer, Aunt Xue looked up and saw a stick swinging towards her head.


Startled, Aunt Xue quickly dodged to the side.


"Sister-in-law, what are you doing?"


"Don't call me sister-in-law." Ruan Shi finally found a stick within reach. With furious eyes, she stared at Aunt Xue. "You don't need to tell me about your difficulties and struggles. If you couldn't protect our daughter, you shouldn't have bought her in the first place. If you hadn't bought her, she would have stayed with us, living a life where her parents doted on her."


Ruan Shi became more agitated as she spoke, pointing the stick directly at Aunt Xue. "It's because of you that our family has been separated for so many years. The main culprit behind our current situation is you. Don't tell me about your excuses—I don't understand them. All I know is that you bought my daughter, and you mistreated her."


As she spoke, Ruan Shi rushed forward, swinging the stick at Aunt Xue.


"Why are you crying? I'm not crying. What right do you have to cry?"


In reality, Ruan Shi didn't know the specific mistreatment Aunt Xue had subjected Ah Yu to. They didn't dare to ask before, but later, even without asking, they could somewhat guess that Ah Yu's childhood wasn't good. Otherwise, why would she hold such a grudge against the Shu family members?


Even though they didn't know the specifics of Aunt Xue's actions, the fact that she had bought Ah Yu was already a heinous crime.

▶▶ Full-level Boss Dressed As a Peasant Girl
:This Novel is already completed read it in patreon

Next Chapter▶▶

Comments

▶▶FULL-LEVEL BOSS DRESSED AS A PEASANT GIRL ▶▶Master Hou Madam Went To the Sky Bridge Again To Set Up a Stall ▶▶THE LAW OF TRANSMIGRATION: THE BLACK-HEARTED GOD'S DOMINEERING LOVE ▶▶THE WOODEN BEAUTY OF YOUNG MASTER SHENG ▶▶The reborn of paranoid boss cannon fodder wife ▶▶After breaking off the engagement Mr. Si chased his wife to the crematorium! ▶▶Peasant Woman’s Decreed Life as a Wife

Footnotes

Popular Posts