This months patreon members

Special thanks to Hipployta... Something... Mani_C... Emerald Mimi... onepiece... Isabella Lee... Branden Tomaino... Fafaknew... Elmera Magdaloyo... hope live

Chapter 115: The wooden beauty of Young Master Sheng

 Chapter 115: He is Indeed the Best Person in the World





At a coffee shop not far from the school during lunchtime, Wu Yingfei looked tired but solemnly apologized to Jiang Chenchen.






"Perhaps you'll find me inexplicable, but it's my cowardice that has led to many bad things happening to me. My best friend, on the surface, is my best friend, but behind my back, she's one of the people who bullied me. I even thought about getting plastic surgery, you know? The boy I liked got expelled for fighting off-campus, and he handed me over to their so-called boss. That night was a nightmare I'll never forget."






As she recounted her experiences, Wu Yingfei's expression became even more depressed.






"I know that saying all this won't make you forgive me, after all, I've really hurt you. When I leave, maybe everything can be written off."






Her tone suddenly lightened, as if she anticipated that a day of relief was coming, as living had become too difficult for her.






Jiang Chenchen listened to her attentively, being a good listener from beginning to end without interrupting. However, she didn't grasp the underlying meaning of her words. She could hear the tone of someone who had no attachment to life, but she didn't understand.






"You don't need to apologize to me; you haven't hurt me. You should apologize to Gu Su Jiao."






"She refuses to see me, and I'm leaving soon," Wu Yingfei said, lowering her long eyelashes.






"Then you have to keep trying until she sees you."






"As long as you work hard, you will reap rewards. Isn't that what the books say?"






She spoke two sentences in a row, with her usual expressionless face and minimal fluctuations in her tone, but the sincerity in her words was evident.






Wu Yingfei looked at her and, puzzled, wondered why she wasn't feeling terrified. She had always been full of worries and caution. She envied and was jealous of people like her.






"Why aren't you afraid at all?" she asked.






"I know who it is," Jiang Chenchen replied frankly.






Wu Yingfei, hearing her straightforward gaze, chuckled as if she found it amusing. "I'll never figure it out in this lifetime. No wonder there's a man who loves you. I've never seen someone so nervous for another person, never. Although I don't believe in love in this world, that man might be an exception. At least that day, he truly looked like someone who treasures and cares for you."






Jiang Chenchen understood that the person she was talking about was Sheng Mingsi.






He is indeed the best person in the world.






"He is my brother," Jiang Chenchen clarified.






Wu Yingfei shook her head. "No, it's not the look of a brother; it's the look of a man looking at a woman. Although talking about this at our age may seem ridiculous to adults, the sincerity or insincerity can still be felt. Sorry, I've said too much today, and it might be offensive. Anyway, I'm glad you came to see me. In the last moments of my life, I'm quite content."








Jiang Chenchen was about to leave, running out of time, but upon hearing her final words, she stood in place, thoughtfully contemplating. She then said, "I know a good psychologist who might be able to help with your condition."






"Do you also think I'm sick? It doesn't matter; perhaps I am indeed sick."






"No, I've experienced this kind of illness before. It felt like living only for the sake of my parents' wishes. But today, I feel there are things to look forward to, things I really want to do, which is different from before."






Jiang Chenchen sat down, took paper and pen from the table, wrote down the address of the psychological research institute, and handed it over.






"I hope you can see a world beyond the gray."






Wu Yingfei looked at the card on the table and the person speaking. She was completely stunned.






Always hoping for someone to redeem her from this gray world, she didn't expect it to be someone she had met only a few times, telling her this.






Admitting that she was sick didn't seem so difficult anymore.






She held the card tightly in her hand and thanked her sincerely, "Thank you."






Jiang Chenchen nodded and walked out of the coffee shop without hesitation, heading straight for the school.






She was late, and the homeroom teacher let her in. Due to recent events at school, the teachers were under a lot of pressure. Their goal was for these students to withstand the pressure of their studies, work hard, and not leave regrets for a better future.






The study atmosphere remained tense, unaffected by Gu Su Jiao's transfer and the school flower's withdrawal.






However, the first place in the grade was consistently held by Zhao Han from Class 1, making Bai Junwen from Class 11 on the verge of collapse. She even missed class during this crucial time without notifying anyone.






There were no excuses, and the homeroom teacher was anxious. The parents on the other end of the phone were indifferent. In the end, the homeroom teacher had no choice but to ask a classmate from the same class to visit her house and find out what happened.






The other classmates were unresponsive, except for Jiang Chenchen, who eventually agreed to the homeroom teacher's request. After school, she went to Bai Junwen's house.






The teacher gave her the address, and Jiang Chenchen took a bus to Bai Junwen's house. It was a bit far, and after getting off the bus, she had to walk some distance.






The weather was gradually warming up, and the nightfall wasn't as early. Still, there were hardly any pedestrians along this stretch, only luxury cars passing by.






She walked a short distance from the bus stop, and a car stopped beside her.

▶▶The wooden beauty of Young Master Sheng
:This Novel is already completed read it in patreon

Next Chapter▶▶

Comments

Footnotes

Popular Posts