Thank you so much Emerald Mimi for your coffee ☕ ❤️ 💕

THANKS FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT❤️❤️❤️

Chapter 806: Full-level Boss Dressed As a Peasant Girl

 Chapter 806: Everyone Comes Looking for Shu Yu


The girl glanced at Shu Yu and sneered at Qing Qing, "I told you, her brother isn't interested in you. Your efforts are useless."


Qing Qing's face immediately turned red. She stood up and stared at the girl in front of her, denying, "Xiao Qiao, stop making baseless accusations. I didn't mean that. I just noticed that Miss Lu has been alone and wanted to make friends with her. We're around the same age, and we can chat together in the future so that she won't be lonely."


"Yes, yes, once you become friends, you'll often see her brother. By then, you might even become her sister-in-law."


Qing Qing became furious. "Xiao Qiao, stop spreading rumors. I'll tear your mouth apart."


"Oh my, you're so fierce in front of me. Be careful, she might get scared and not let you become her sister-in-law."


Qing Qing immediately turned her head to look at Shu Yu, who continued washing clothes as if nothing had happened.


Well, this was the last item. After washing it, she could quickly go back.


These two girls obviously had their own conflicts, and Shu Yu didn't want to get involved. It seemed like neither of them would suffer.


But Qing Qing didn't see it that way. She squatted in front of Shu Yu again and explained, "Miss Lu, don't listen to Xiao Qiao's nonsense. I'm not usually like this. I was just too angry, so my voice was a bit loud. I genuinely wanted to establish a good relationship with you. I've been in Zhengdao Village for several years, and I'm familiar with the place. If there's anything you don't understand, you can ask me."


Shu Yu raised her head. "I'm fine the way I am. There's nothing I need to know for now. I..."


At that moment, Wang Changdong ran over. Shu Yu hadn't finished speaking when he waved his hand from a distance, interrupting her. "Miss Lu, Miss Lu, hurry, something big has happened..."


Shu Yu immediately stood up and put the clothes she had just wrung out into the basket.


Qing Qing and the other girls beside her also turned their heads to look.


As Wang Changdong ran to them, his face was covered in sweat, showing how urgently he had hurried.


When he reached them, he was so tired that he could barely speak, his hands resting on his knees as he gasped for breath. He couldn't even utter a single word.


Shu Yu waited until he caught his breath before asking, "Brother Wang, what's happened?"


Wang Changdong swallowed, his voice hoarse as he said, "Quick, come with me to the Zhuangzi. Prefect Magistrate Cheng and Master Qi are here. Not only them, but also the county magistrate. They've all come specifically to find you."


Shu Yu's eyes widened in surprise. Magistrate Cheng and Master Qi were both here? Had they received news from the capital city?


Her face showed delight, and she quickly bent down to pick up the basket on the ground. "Let's go. I'll bring the basket back first."


Wang Changdong slapped his knees. "It's already this late, and you're still concerned about the basket. Just leave it for now. We'll talk to the officials first."


"But these two pieces of clothing were newly made by my mother. What if they get lost?"


"But your house is in the other direction." The riverbank was closer to the Zhuangzi.


Wang Changdong had come to the Lu family's house first after hearing from Grandma that Shu Yu was washing clothes by the river. That's why he had rushed over here, nearly exhausting himself.


Shu Yu waved her hand. "It's fine. I'll just carry it with me to the Zhuangzi. We can leave now."


Wang Changdong hesitated.


Forget it, whatever she wanted to do. After reaching the Zhuangzi, she could just leave it at the door.

▶▶ Full-level Boss Dressed As a Peasant Girl
:This Novel is already completed read it in patreon

Next Chapter▶▶

Comments

▶▶FULL-LEVEL BOSS DRESSED AS A PEASANT GIRL ▶▶Master Hou Madam Went To the Sky Bridge Again To Set Up a Stall ▶▶THE LAW OF TRANSMIGRATION: THE BLACK-HEARTED GOD'S DOMINEERING LOVE ▶▶THE WOODEN BEAUTY OF YOUNG MASTER SHENG ▶▶The reborn of paranoid boss cannon fodder wife ▶▶After breaking off the engagement Mr. Si chased his wife to the crematorium! ▶▶Peasant Woman’s Decreed Life as a Wife

Footnotes

Popular Posts