.....

Thank you so much Rei for your wonderful comments ❤️ 💕

LATEST UPDATES

Chapter 286: After breaking off the engagement Mr. Si chased his wife to the crematorium!

  Chapter 286: Sir Ye Chen Arrives


Now, Mr. Gao and Bai Zhenhai couldn't sit still and hurried over, "Madam Shang, what's going on?"


"In front of me, calling my niece names and bullying her on my turf? Do you really think I, Shang Bizhu, am that easy to mess with?"


Upon hearing this, everyone was instantly shocked...


Niece? 

Ou Yan is Shang Bizhu's niece? 


How is that possible? Isn't Shang Bizhu still unmarried to this day??


Someone without even a spouse, how could they have a niece? 

Could it be an adopted niece??


The people from the Gao family and the Bai family were stunned...


"I remember we're not acquainted, didn't invite you to tonight's banquet, did we?"


As soon as Shang Bizhu finished speaking, a person hurriedly walked out from the crowd and said respectfully, "Sorry, Ms. Shang, I invited them..."


"Your choice of guests isn't very good. I assume your work isn't going well either. If I don't see your resignation letter tomorrow morning, I'll blacklist you from this industry!"


Upon hearing this, the person was instantly terrified, "Ms. Shang..."


"Why are you still standing there?!"


"Yes..." The person didn't expect to jeopardize their future because of this, looking at the Gao family and Bai family with resentment in their eyes!


Shang Bizhu looked coldly at the Gao family and Bai family, "I've invited my niece for three years. The little girl finally came to attend my banquet tonight, only to have her mood disturbed by you presumptuous people."


"Madam Shang..."


Before Mrs. Gao could finish, Shang Bizhu continued, "My precious niece. I usually don't speak loudly, and yet, Mrs. Gao, you're acting all high and mighty, coming to my turf to reprimand my niece?"


"Madam Shang, please listen to my explanation..."


"My niece needs your reprimand? You people from these nouveau riche families don't understand manners. Today, I, Shang Bizhu, will teach you what manners are!"


Shang Bizhu raised her hand again and slapped Mrs. Gao hard.


Everyone was shocked again, inhaling sharply.


"Respect is mutual. Since you don't respect my niece, I don't need to be polite to you!"


After slapping Mrs. Gao, Shang Bizhu picked up a disinfectant towel from a servant's tray, wiped her hands disdainfully, and threw it aside.


"I distinctly saw your son bothering my niece just now. He already has a fiancée, yet he still grabbed my niece's hand. Someone, break his hand for me."


Everyone gasped at this!


Shang Bizhu's reputation as an "Iron Lady" was well-deserved. She was always decisive and fearless!


Now the Gao family and Bai family had provoked her!


Their fate would surely be miserable.


"Madam Shang, you can't do this!" Mrs. Gao immediately stood in front of her son.


Mr. Gao also protected his son, "My son's engagement banquet is in two days..."


"Oh, what's that got to do with me?" Shang Bizhu obviously didn't take them seriously. They were just two small families, daring to swagger in front of her?


Gao Yang hurriedly stepped forward to explain, "Madam Shang, it was Ou Yan who hit my fiancée today and had my fiancée's whole family sent to the mental hospital, so I couldn't help being angry and wanted to ask for a reason!"


When Gao Yang spoke up, everyone knew that the Bai family had been sent to the mental hospital today...


"So the rumors outside were true. The Bai family had a big incident today and was sent to the mental hospital?"


"I didn't expect that the Bai family's heiress would also be beaten up. What exactly happened?"


"So they rushed here from the mental hospital to attend tonight's banquet?"


...


Bai Zhenhai and Xu Aiqin had barely concealed this incident, but now, Gao Yang had revealed it, causing extreme embarrassment!


And Mrs. Gao was completely dumbfounded, "What mental hospital? Yao Yao was beaten? What exactly happened?"


Her silly son never told her anything!


"You bullied my precious daughter at the auction today, and now you have the nerve to apologize?"


Now, everyone turned to look in the direction of the voice!


They saw Song Qiaoying walking angrily toward them, protecting Ou Yan, and saying, "Who was it that hit Bai Muyao's face swollen? Have you asked about it?"


Everyone was even more shocked!


What did Song Qiaoying mean by this??


How did this girl in front of them become her daughter again? 

Was she adopted recently? 


No matter when it happened, as long as it was related to the Li family, the Gao family and the Bai family had provoked two big families tonight!


The key was, there seemed to be more to the incident of Bai Muyao being beaten up?


The Gao family of three were shocked. Ou Yan was actually the flesh and blood of Li Yuanfu and Song Qiaoying? Their kin?


Oh, right, in the recent news reports, it was written that the top scorer Li Ouyan...


Ou Yan's surname is Li...


Could she really be the biological child of Li Yuanfu and Song Qiaoying...


This is bad!


Mrs. Gao asked Xu Aiqin in a low voice, "Why didn't you tell me about Ou Yan's identity..."


"I... I just stopped you from causing trouble with her..."


"You..."


Mrs. Gao was suddenly furious.


And Gao Yang looked incredulously at Bai Muyao, "Who hit your face? Why did Mrs. Li say you bullied Ou Yan? So you were sent to the mental hospital?"


"I... Big Brother Gao Yang, please let me explain..."


Gao Yang shook off her hand, unwilling to listen to her lies anymore!


During this period, he found that this girl had been lying all the time, especially about matters related to Ou Yan!


They, the Gao family, had unwittingly provoked both the Li family and the Shang family tonight...


"Madam Li, Madam Shang, I'm really sorry... It's all just a farce!"


Mr. Gao hadn't expected things to turn out like this. He kicked his son hastily, "You idiot, what are you still dazing about? Hurry up and apologize to Madam Li, Madam Shang, and Yanyan!"


Gao Yang couldn't believe that Ou Yan, this girl, once again stood at the pinnacle beyond their reach...


How did she do it...


Why did she have so many identities...


Any one of them was far more powerful than their two families!


"Why aren't you apologizing?" Mr. Gao slapped the back of his son's head.


Gao Yang endured the pain and humiliation as he walked up to Shang Bizhu, "I'm truly sorry, I misunderstood Ou Yan, I didn't mean to cause trouble on your turf, I'm sorry."


Shang Bizhu turned her face away, not even giving him a glance.


Gao Yang then looked at Song Qiaoying, "I'm really sorry, please forgive me this time."


Song Qiaoying hugged Ou Yan's shoulders and said firmly, "I won't forgive anyone who bullies my daughter!"


Gao Yang was helpless, so he looked at Ou Yan, "Ou Yan, I misunderstood you again without investigating properly, please forgive me!"


Before Ou Yan could speak, a calm voice came from behind.


"What's this? Bullied my people, and now a light apology, thinking everything's fine?"


Everyone turned to look, only to see Si Yechen, leaving everyone shocked...


"Sir Ye..."


"Mr. Ye?"


"Young Master Ye..."


Many guests greeted Ye Chen, and he just nodded slightly in response to all.



▶▶After breaking off the engagement Mr. Si chased his wife to the crematorium!
:This Novel is already completed read it in patreon

Next Chapter▶▶

Comments

▶▶FULL-LEVEL BOSS DRESSED AS A PEASANT GIRL ▶▶Master Hou Madam Went To the Sky Bridge Again To Set Up a Stall ▶▶THE LAW OF TRANSMIGRATION: THE BLACK-HEARTED GOD'S DOMINEERING LOVE ▶▶THE WOODEN BEAUTY OF YOUNG MASTER SHENG ▶▶The reborn of paranoid boss cannon fodder wife ▶▶After breaking off the engagement Mr. Si chased his wife to the crematorium! ▶▶Peasant Woman’s Decreed Life as a Wife

Footnotes

Popular Posts