.....

Thank you so much Rei for your wonderful comments ❤️ 💕

LATEST UPDATES

Chapter 270: After breaking off the engagement Mr. Si chased his wife to the crematorium!

  Chapter 270: Head Bleeding


"Mom, it's true that we neglected Yan Yan before and wanted to make it up to her, but everything has its limits. Shouldn't your belongings be left to your closest relatives?" Xu Aiqin didn't wait for her to answer before continuing angrily, "You know the situation at home now. We're barely making ends meet. We've asked for your help several times, but you've been indifferent. We never expected you to secretly prepare a will in advance. What did that girl do to you to make you so biased towards her?"


Xu Aiqin was so angry that she couldn't control herself. "In just two days, it will be Yao Yao and Gao Yang's engagement banquet. She hasn't even found an outfit to wear. If she attends the engagement banquet in old clothes, won't it be a laughingstock? Furthermore, in two years, when she graduates from university, she will marry into the Gao family. How can she do so without any dowry?"


Without giving Li Yue'e a chance to speak, Xu Aiqin continued accusingly, "If your belongings were split evenly among us, I wouldn't say anything. But you gave everything to Ou Yan. When we needed your help, you didn't offer it. When she didn't need your help, you still offered it. Why bother!"


Bai Muyao stood silently beside them, tears streaming down her face, seemingly heartbroken by her grandmother's favoritism.


Li Yue'e covered her chest, unable to speak due to the pain.


Seeing this, Bai Zhenhai pulled Xu Aiqin behind him and hurriedly approached, asking, "Mom, are you okay? Is it your heart acting up?"


"Don't pretend! You must give us an explanation for today's matter! It's not over!" Xu Aiqin didn't intend to let go, but she noticed that her mother's complexion had turned pale, seemingly not fake. Reluctantly, she left the ward.


Li Yue'e's heart was in so much pain that she trembled. After enduring it for a while, the intense pain finally subsided. Bai Zhenhai poured her a glass of water, but unexpectedly, when Li Yue'e took it, she poured it fiercely onto his face.


"I, Li Yue'e, don't have a son like you. Get out."


Being bullied by his wife in front of an old person was too much!


Bai Zhenhai understood his mother's anger. He wiped the water off his face with his hand and knelt down, sincerely saying, "Mom, if you resent or hate me, I can understand. But if you don't understand me, our family is in dire straits now, and you've already prepared a will at this critical juncture..."


He didn't know that the will was drafted by Li Yue'e a long time ago. Yesterday, she asked Lan to come over to modify some details, such as in the event that Ou Yan had an accident in the future and couldn't inherit the will, she would rather donate everything than leave a penny to Xu Aiqin and them!


"Mom, could you reconsider?" Bai Zhenhai pleaded while kneeling. "Even if you can give us some funds to help us through this crisis..."


Li Yue'e didn't expect this brute to still make such a request. Angry, she smashed the cup on his head.


In an instant, the cup didn't break, but Bai Zhenhai's forehead was bleeding.


"Dad?" Bai Muyao was shocked and covered her mouth. She never expected her grandmother to be so ruthless, actually smashing her father's head.


She hurried forward, using tissues to help stop the bleeding. Her face was slightly angry, "Grandma, how could you? Can't you talk things out? You're throwing things and hitting people... He's not only your son, but also my father! How could you do this?"


"Yao Yao, kneel."


Bai Muyao's hand stiffened, "Dad?"


"Kneel!"


Bai Muyao could only swallow her pride and kneel down. Fortunately, she was wearing long pants today, so kneeling didn't hurt her delicate skin too much.


"Mom, this is your own granddaughter. She's suffered so much hardship since childhood, endured so much injustice. Finally returning to this family, as her grandmother, you really don't feel sorry for her, don't want to make it up to her?"


Li Yue'e glanced at Bai Muyao, knowing she was her own granddaughter, how could she not feel sorry for her or want to make it up to her?


But this child had too many bad thoughts in her mind, those cunning eyes always scheming something, and always targeting Yan Yan. That's why she couldn't bring herself to like her.


If this child could get along peacefully with Yan Yan when she returned to this family, be more sensible, and behave, then she would have a share in the inheritance!


It was her hypocrisy, as well as Bai Zhenhai and Xu Aiqin's ambition, that made Li Yue'e determined not to leave them a penny!


"Yan Yan has been with me since childhood, taking care of me instead of you."


"I've been hospitalized for months, and she has been by my side, taking care of me day and night, buying expensive medicinal materials for me, and pulling me back from the brink of death with all her might! It's Yan Yan!"


"She pours water for me, massages me, washes me, turns me over, changes my urine bag... None of you have done any of these!"


"How many times have you come to visit me? If it weren't for the recent crisis at home, you wouldn't have come to see me at all!"


"Not only did you not visit, but you also tried to drive away all the old people in the company. If you just wanted to find an excuse to drive them away, that's fine, but the despicable means you used, I've never heard of before!"


"You call me Mom, but you don't treat me as a mother at all! I'm just an ATM in your eyes. My only value to you is money! If this inheritance were given to you, my old age would be truly miserable!"


"Don't talk to me about the inheritance anymore. I'll give it to whoever I want."


With that, Li Yue'e's face turned even colder, her voice deeper, "Get out, and don't come back!"


"Mom..."


"If you disturb me again while I'm recuperating, I'll have Yan Yan transfer me to a place where you can't find me!"


"Mom, please calm down and remember what I said." Bai Zhenhai tried to negotiate, "If my son is successful, has a large sum of money, and doesn't worry about food or clothing, then I won't have a second word! But now the problem is, the company is facing an unprecedented crisis..."


▶▶After breaking off the engagement, Mr. Si chased his wife to the crematorium!


Comments

▶▶FULL-LEVEL BOSS DRESSED AS A PEASANT GIRL ▶▶Master Hou Madam Went To the Sky Bridge Again To Set Up a Stall ▶▶THE LAW OF TRANSMIGRATION: THE BLACK-HEARTED GOD'S DOMINEERING LOVE ▶▶THE WOODEN BEAUTY OF YOUNG MASTER SHENG ▶▶The reborn of paranoid boss cannon fodder wife ▶▶After breaking off the engagement Mr. Si chased his wife to the crematorium! ▶▶Peasant Woman’s Decreed Life as a Wife

Footnotes

Popular Posts