.....

Thank you so much Rei for your wonderful comments ❤️ 💕

LATEST UPDATES

Chapter 283: After breaking off the engagement Mr. Si chased his wife to the crematorium!

 


Chapter 283: I'll Deal with Them Later


At seven o'clock in the evening.


Accompanied by Li Yuanfu and Song Qiaoying, Ou Yan attended the charity banquet.


This banquet was initiated by a prominent figure in Beijing many years ago and is held annually. Since his passing, it has been continued by his daughter for seventeen years.


The projects of the banquet every year aim to help children in remote areas with issues such as food, education, and healthcare.


The attendees of the banquet are all from the upper-class circles of Beijing, and it is not open to the public. Those who come are powerful and influential individuals.


Li Yuanfu and Song Qiaoying have been attending for the seventeenth year in a row. However, what's different this year is that they brought their biological daughter, who immediately captivated everyone upon her appearance.


Ou Yan exuded an elegant and noble aura, dressed in a black evening gown, appearing cool and unapproachable, like an unreachable queen.


With Li Yuanfu on her left and Song Qiaoying on her right, she immediately attracted the attention of the entire venue.


Many guests couldn't help but be curious about her identity and her seemingly close relationship with the Li family.


As soon as the host, Shang Bizhu, saw them, she hurried over to greet them. "Yan Yan, you finally came! I was worried you wouldn't show up!"


Seeing her holding hands with Li Yuanfu and Song Qiaoying, Shang Bizhu couldn't help but be curious. "Do you know each other?"


The relationship seemed good, otherwise, with Ou Yan's cold demeanor, she wouldn't be holding hands with them so intimately.


Li Yuanfu and Song Qiaoying were both surprised by her question. How did Shang Bizhu know Yan Yan??


Just how extensive are Yan Yan's connections…


Shang Bizhu, being smart, immediately guessed their relationship. "Could it be that they are Yan Yan's biological parents?"


Ou Yan nodded without hiding anything. "Yes, they are my parents."


"I guess I was right…" Shang Bizhu smiled as she shook hands with Li Yuanfu and hugged Song Qiaoying. "I'm glad you're attending our Shang family's banquet again this year. I never expected you to be Yan Yan's biological parents. Yan Yan suffered a lot at the Bai family before. From now on, you must treat her well and make up for her."


Song Qiaoying was puzzled. "How do you know my daughter?"


"It's a long story…" Shang Bizhu smiled and continued, "A few years ago, everything started when I, who lacked nothing, suddenly had a dream. I dreamed that I was wearing an extremely gorgeous and dreamy dress. The next day, I found the newly famous QY founder, Qing Yan, and insisted that she make a dress exactly like the one in my dream. However, the girl bluntly told me that the dress didn't suit me, and the final product turned out to be very ugly. Disappointed, I didn't even want to keep it and just threw it away…"


"After that, I fell ill and sought doctors everywhere. Eventually, through some connections, I managed to invite a renowned healer, but to my surprise, it was the same girl again…"


"In the end, we became acquainted. I wanted her to address me as her godmother, but she refused to call me 'mom.' In the end, after pestering her incessantly, she finally agreed to call me 'auntie.'"


"Since I'm unmarried and have no siblings, I treat her as my own niece!"


"I'm really sorry, I didn't get your parents' permission before forcing Yan Yan to be my niece!" Shang Bizhu laughed heartily. "But mainly, I really like her. She's genuine, unpretentious, capable, and doesn't show off. In short, I like everything about her."


"Yan Yan, you're so well taken care of in the business world by so many seniors. When you have time, you can invite them to our house more often. This way, Mom and Dad can properly thank them."


"Okay." Ou Yan agreed, and as soon as she finished speaking, many guests approached Li Yuanfu and Song Qiaoying to greet them and inquire about Ou Yan's identity.


"I'm representing QY." Ou Yan didn't elaborate too much, but when the guests heard the name QY, they couldn't help but get closer to her.


Several guests approached them, and they kept chatting. Ou Yan found an excuse to leave and went to the table prepared by Shang Bizhu for her, picking up a pastry to eat.



▶▶After breaking off the engagement Mr. Si chased his wife to the crematorium!
:This Novel is already completed read it in patreon

Next Chapter▶▶

Comments

▶▶FULL-LEVEL BOSS DRESSED AS A PEASANT GIRL ▶▶Master Hou Madam Went To the Sky Bridge Again To Set Up a Stall ▶▶THE LAW OF TRANSMIGRATION: THE BLACK-HEARTED GOD'S DOMINEERING LOVE ▶▶THE WOODEN BEAUTY OF YOUNG MASTER SHENG ▶▶The reborn of paranoid boss cannon fodder wife ▶▶After breaking off the engagement Mr. Si chased his wife to the crematorium! ▶▶Peasant Woman’s Decreed Life as a Wife

Footnotes

Popular Posts