Thank you so much Emerald Mimi for your coffee ☕ ❤️ 💕

THANKS FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT❤️❤️❤️

Chapter 883: Full-level Boss Dressed As a Peasant Girl

 Chapter 883: Lu Sanzhu Retreats to Advance


Shu Yu smiled and said, "My father wants to open his own carpentry shop, but we'll take it slowly. We have to renovate the mansion given by the emperor before we can prepare for it."


They had a skilled and experienced carpenter in the family, so the renovation of the mansion could only be entrusted to Shu Yu's father.


However, the carpenter Zheng, who had done a good job with the shop renovation last time, also had good skills. Shu Yu thought of asking her father to invite him as well. With more people, the work would be faster, and they could move in sooner.


"Brother Da Niu, after the shop is handed over to my sister, I'm thinking of having you help with growing sunflowers. You have experience, and you're reliable. This is something that only you can handle."


Da Niu was taken aback. He hadn't mentioned it yet, but Shu Yu had brought it up first.


He was certainly happy about it. "I knew it. You're really dedicated to growing those sunflowers, and you're definitely going to plant them on a large scale. Don't worry, I'm a novice when it comes to being a shopkeeper, but there's no problem with farming."


"Of course, I'm counting on this to make a fortune."


Da Niu laughed heartily, and everyone around turned to look at them.


It was rare to see Da Niu so excited.


It seemed that what he and Shu Yu were talking about was some good news.


Lu Sanzhu's eyes lit up, and he immediately came over, eagerly asking, "What are you talking about? Tell me, let me listen too."


Shu Yu was speechless and didn't answer him. She continued to talk to Da Niu, "After we return to the county town, I plan to buy a farm. I want to buy the land together. I'm just not sure how many acres are included with it. I'm not very familiar with Jiangyuan County, so I'll need you to go and take a look."


Before Da Niu could speak, Lu Sanzhu's eyes sparkled. "Ah Yu, you want to buy a farm? Do you have so much money?"


Shu Yu twitched her mouth. "Have you forgotten? The emperor's decree also includes a reward of two hundred taels of gold."


"Oh, right, right, right. It's two hundred taels of gold. So envious, my mouth is watering."


With so much money, buying a farm and land would indeed be no problem.


"Ah Yu, if you want to buy a farm, come to me. I definitely know more than Da Niu."


Shu Yu turned her head to look at him. "You?"


"Yes, Da Niu spends all day in the clothing shop and is not very articulate. He doesn't have much contact with people. But I'm different. I know people from all over the place in Taolin, and I'm well-informed. I'll ask around for you and find a cheap and suitable farm."


Da Niu nodded beside them. In this regard, he was indeed not as good as his third uncle.


"Let third uncle try, and I'll also help."


"Alright, thank you, Third Uncle."


Lu Sanzhu was satisfied and waved his hand. "These are all small matters. But Ah Yu, when asking around, there will be socializing involved, and we'll have to treat people to drinks. I... don't worry, I've already asked for a raise in wages. I'll pay for it myself. After all, you have taken care of us a lot, Ah Yu."


Sure, Third Uncle, you've made progress. You know how to retreat to advance?


"Then you pay for it."


Lu Sanzhu "..."


He was just saying that.


Da Niu could tell, and he held back his laughter, changing the subject. "But we need to hurry with this matter. Didn't you say that it's best to plant the sunflowers in the spring? If we wait too long, we might miss the best season."


"At most within half a month, I'll do it as soon as possible."


The group of people continued their conversation and arrived at Lu Dasong's house.


▶▶ Full-level Boss Dressed As a Peasant Girl
:This Novel is already completed read it in patreon

Next Chapter▶▶

Read advance chapters

Comments

▶▶FULL-LEVEL BOSS DRESSED AS A PEASANT GIRL ▶▶Master Hou Madam Went To the Sky Bridge Again To Set Up a Stall ▶▶THE LAW OF TRANSMIGRATION: THE BLACK-HEARTED GOD'S DOMINEERING LOVE ▶▶THE WOODEN BEAUTY OF YOUNG MASTER SHENG ▶▶The reborn of paranoid boss cannon fodder wife ▶▶After breaking off the engagement Mr. Si chased his wife to the crematorium! ▶▶Peasant Woman’s Decreed Life as a Wife

Footnotes

Popular Posts