.....

Thank you so much Rei for your wonderful comments ❤️ 💕

LATEST UPDATES

PWDLAW Chapter 542: Prepared Luggage

 Chapter 542: Prepared Luggage


"You only have six days left before going to the prefectural city. I imagine the expenses in the prefectural city will be high, so you should bring more silver taels. There's no need for expenses at home." Ye Muyu had actually prepared quite a few things but she knew that the most important thing was silver taels.


Chu Heng gently rubbed her hair and listened to Ah Yu's concerned words. He was in a very good mood. "Alright, I'll listen to you."


"I've prepared some items. Take a look and see if there's anything else you need."


Taking this opportunity, Ye Muyu told him, "A pair of deer leather boots, a pair of cotton shoes, a pair of breathable cotton shoes for wearing in the carriage, three sets of summer clothes, two sets of autumn clothes, and two sets of knee pads."


"I've made small packets of medicinal herbs for you, including herbs for treating wind chill, heatstroke, and refreshing ointment. There's also medicinal wine and ointment for external injuries, as well as anti-diarrhea medicine, both for humans and horses."


"For food, I've prepared a lot of dried vegetables, pickled vegetables, including pickled cucumbers and pickled radishes that you like. I've cut them all into pieces and put them in jars, so you can just open them and eat them on the way. I've also prepared meat sauce, smoked meat, potatoes, sweet potatoes, and lotus roots, which can be preserved for a long time, enough for you on the way to the prefectural city."


"Oh, I've also called the blacksmith to make a kind of iron horseshoe, which will be fitted onto the horse's hooves before you leave." Ye Muyu counted with her fingers, telling Chu Heng about all the preparations she had made.


"I don't know if there are any missing items. I'm not very sure. If you lack anything, remember to tell me."


"Miss you." Chu Heng said softly, bending down suddenly to kiss her delicate nose.


Ye Muyu's cheeks instantly turned red, and her emotions which had just calmed down, fluctuated again because of his natural affection. "Just focus on washing my hair and don't get any ideas."


Chu Heng chuckled, looking at her shy appearance, feeling very moved. "I'm not doing anything with my hands, just my mouth."


Ye Muyu never expected Chu Heng to become a prince of sweet talk as soon as the ban was lifted. Clearly, he wasn't one to speak much but he managed to make her feel choked up from time to time.


"Okay, no kissing me." Ye Muyu changed her wording.


Chu Heng knew he couldn't be too hasty and nodded earnestly. "Alright, no kissing."


Seeing that he had really agreed, Ye Muyu breathed a sigh of relief and continued to talk about serious matters. "What gifts should we prepare when we go back home tomorrow?"


"You can prepare whatever you want." Chu Heng gave her the right to choose. His fingers gently pressed on her scalp, extremely gentle. "Ah Yu, although I don't want to mention the Ye family, I can tell you very seriously that in my heart, you are the one I like. I trust you. Since the Ye family is now your natal family, whatever you want to do, I'll support you."


"Aren't you afraid that I'll move all the valuable items from home to the Ye family?" Ye Muyu couldn't help but mention her memories of the Ye family.


Chu Heng shook his head with a smile. "My Ah Yu is clever and wise. How could she do such a thankless task?"


Ye Muyu blushed when she heard him say 'my Ah Yu' but it was indeed a thankless task to do such a thing. After all, raising the heart of the natal family would not bring about family harmony but rather cause considerable conflicts.


"Then prepare twice the usual gifts, and the extra will be a congratulatory gift for Big Brother." Ye Zhao's return was unexpected for Ye Muyu but it was a good thing for the entire Ye family. She wanted to give this congratulatory gift sincerely.

CHAPTER ENDS AT PATREON!!!

WITH 7 DAYS FREE TRIAL

▶▶Peasant Woman’s Decreed Life as a Wife  

Next Chapter ▶▶

Comments

▶▶FULL-LEVEL BOSS DRESSED AS A PEASANT GIRL ▶▶Master Hou Madam Went To the Sky Bridge Again To Set Up a Stall ▶▶THE LAW OF TRANSMIGRATION: THE BLACK-HEARTED GOD'S DOMINEERING LOVE ▶▶THE WOODEN BEAUTY OF YOUNG MASTER SHENG ▶▶The reborn of paranoid boss cannon fodder wife ▶▶After breaking off the engagement Mr. Si chased his wife to the crematorium! ▶▶Peasant Woman’s Decreed Life as a Wife

Footnotes

Popular Posts