.....

Thank you so much Rei for your wonderful comments ❤️ 💕

LATEST UPDATES

PWDLAW Chapter 465: Decisiveness

 Chapter 465: Decisiveness



Ye Muyu tilted her head to look at her, reaching out to gently rub Ziluo's face. "What's wrong? Are you sad because your friend is leaving?"


"Yes, Big Brother is very smart. I was thinking of taking care of him but unexpectedly he taught me a lot of things I didn't know in the school."


"So I want to ask when Big Brother is leaving. I don't know when we'll meet again, so I want to give him a gift." Ziluo counted on her fingers. "Mother, should I give him the ink I made, or the pomelo tea I made, or the Zhuge Suo I made?"


"As long as it's something you sincerely prepared, Chong Jin, as a friend, will feel your sincerity, so it doesn't matter what it is." Ye Muyu's expression was calm as she earnestly instructed her daughter.


Ziluo was sensitive and clever, immediately understanding her meaning. "Mother, I understand. Then I'll give him the seal I carved last time."


"The seal?" Ye Muyu didn't remember anything about it and looked puzzled.


Ziluo noticed and said hastily, "Wait here, Mother, I'll go get it from my room."


Saying that, she subconsciously lifted her skirt and then realized that she was wearing plain clothes today. She paused for a moment before running to the west wing.


Ye Muyu noticed her subconscious movement and smiled gently.


It seemed that her daughter's playful nature was slowly being cultivated, much better than her previous cautious demeanor.


In no time, Ziluo came back, holding a seal carved from ordinary wood in her hand.


It was called a seal, but it didn't have any names carved on it. Instead, there was a tiger and a rabbit carved on it.


The two completely different animals had different styles. Ye Muyu could tell at a glance that the tiger was painted by Chu Jin. Recently, he had been drawing tigers for the Zhuge Suo and there was already a hint of charm in it.


As for the rabbit painted by Ziluo, it appeared gentle and kind, much more restrained.


"Not bad. This is what I made when I was learning how to make Zhuge Suo from Uncle Xing. Uncle Xing said that seals shouldn't be carved randomly, and names shouldn't be added randomly, so my brother and I drew them together before carving."


"Mother, do you think Chong Jin will dislike this somewhat ugly tiger seal?"


Ye Muyu knew her daughter was kind-hearted. Otherwise, she wouldn't have endured so much hardship before coming here. But precisely because of this, she felt even more heartache for her daughter.


"Ziluo, let me tell you, if someone is truly your friend, they will never look down on the gifts you give them. If you meet someone in the future who doesn't appreciate your sincerity, you don't need to continue the friendship."


"You need to be decisive in life, not indecisive. Even if you lose a friend, you need to cut your losses in time. Don't sacrifice yourself for others."


"Only when you are strong yourself can you truly protect your loved ones, friends, and even strangers."


"True friends are sincerely good for you, not trying to take advantage of you."


After her words, Ziluo's hazy eyes seemed to have some enlightenment, and after a while, she said, "Mother, I understand. I won't be naive."


"Good girl." Ye Muyu was initially worried that she was too young to understand, but it seemed that she had underestimated Ziluo's strong comprehension ability.


"Nenya, accompany Ziluo to the school. Remember to come back for lunch on time."


Ye Muyu was quite relieved about Ziluo, so she didn't insist too much.

CHAPTER ENDS AT PATREON!!!

WITH 7 DAYS FREE TRIAL

▶▶Peasant Woman’s Decreed Life as a Wife  

Next Chapter ▶▶

Comments

▶▶FULL-LEVEL BOSS DRESSED AS A PEASANT GIRL ▶▶Master Hou Madam Went To the Sky Bridge Again To Set Up a Stall ▶▶THE LAW OF TRANSMIGRATION: THE BLACK-HEARTED GOD'S DOMINEERING LOVE ▶▶THE WOODEN BEAUTY OF YOUNG MASTER SHENG ▶▶The reborn of paranoid boss cannon fodder wife ▶▶After breaking off the engagement Mr. Si chased his wife to the crematorium! ▶▶Peasant Woman’s Decreed Life as a Wife

Footnotes

Popular Posts