.....

Thank you so much Rei for your wonderful comments ❤️ 💕

LATEST UPDATES

Chapter 230: After breaking off the engagement Mr. Si chased his wife to the crematorium!

  Chapter 230: Conflict Between Fifth Brother and Si Ye Chen

 

Early the next morning.


Li Canxi received a reply from his eldest brother, consisting of just two words.


"Get lost."


Normally composed and restrained, the eldest brother actually cursed at someone. Li Canxi was in a great mood. After freshening up, just as he walked to the balcony to breathe in some fresh air, he suddenly saw a man holding onto Xiao Yan'er's hand outside their front door and not letting go!

The distance was too far to make out the man's appearance clearly. Without much thought, Li Canxi flew into a rage and rushed out.


"Let go of my sister! Who are you?! Who gave you the guts to take advantage of my sister in front of my house?"


Li Canxi rushed over, but his fist was easily intercepted by Si Yechen.


"You, Ah Chen??" Li Canxi was stunned to see his good friend in front of him. Then, seeing Si Yechen holding onto Ou Yan's hand, he immediately separated them. "What are you doing? What are you doing? This is my sister!"


He looked protective, saying, "My sister just returned home, and I warn you not to have any ideas about her! Otherwise, I'll beat you to death!"


"I already have."


"What did you say?" Li Canxi widened his eyes, thinking he must have misheard.


"Today is Saturday, and I'm taking Yan Yan somewhere."


Yan Yan??

Li Canxi held onto Ou Yan even tighter, feeling baffled. Instinctively, he asked, "Are you, are you very close?"


They were on such familiar terms??

"Yan Yan is now my fiancée."


The words "fiancée" struck like lightning, leaving Li Canxi stunned for a good two seconds.


"Yan Yan is your fiancée?"


Oh right, there was an engagement between the Li family and the Si family. If Shasha wasn't the real rich girl, then Yan Yan would be the one engaged to Si Yechen!

"But Yan Yan just returned home. She's only eighteen this year, hasn't even started university yet. You cunning guy, using the name of engagement to stick to my sister here. Have you ever considered whether my fists agree with you or not?"


With that, he waved his fists, a blatant warning.


Si Yechen looked at him with interest, asking lightly, "Are your fists very powerful?"


Such tone, such attitude, was simply insulting!


Li Canxi's fists clenched even harder. "Do you want to try?"


"Yan Yan, step back. Let me see what your fifth brother is made of."


"You bastard, dare to look down on me!" Li Canxi rolled up his sleeves, ready to fight, but then he saw that Si Yechen's muscles were perfectly defined, probably twice as strong as his own. It was clear that this guy had been exercising a lot!


"What? Scared?" Si Yechen looked at Li Canxi swallowing nervously, feeling even more pleased.


"Who's afraid of who, you're the grandson here!"


Just as Li Canxi was about to go all out, Ou Yan suddenly spoke up, "Fifth Brother, Si Yechen has been good to me. Don't touch him."


Li Canxi thought he misheard. In disbelief, he turned to look at his sister. "Xiao Yan'er, are you speaking up for him? That's just his way of fooling girls! Who doesn't treat girls nicely? Saying some deceptive words, taking you out to play, giving you some small gifts..."


Ou Yan's eyes were clear as she asked seriously, "Hmm?"


Just what?


Li Canxi swallowed hard, not daring to say it, just, just to bed her like this!!

In any case, he used his brotherly identity to protect Ou Yan, saying, "You cunning fox, I've only been abroad for a short time, and you've already fooled my sister! Do you believe I'll let my dad whip you?"


Whipping him, he couldn't do that to the cunning old fox, so it might as well be Dad!

An old fox was a junior, probably wouldn't dare to fight with his elders!

He'd just obediently get whipped!

"Your father is very satisfied with me as his son-in-law."


"You're talking nonsense!" Li Canxi didn't believe anything he said. "How could my father agree? Right, Xiao Yan'er?"


"He really agreed."


Li Canxi felt like the sky was falling. "Did Dad really agree?" Was he even her real father? How old was Xiao Yan'er? What was Dad thinking? How could he bear it??

"My eldest brother came back a while ago, and you got beaten up, didn't you? Do you believe I'll tell my eldest brother and have him whip you when he comes back!"


"Eldest brother also agreed and invited me to dinner next time."


"Impossible!!"


Eldest brother was so difficult to deal with, how could he agree to let someone else's pig eat his precious little cabbage!! It had only been a few days since they last met, and this guy was getting better at lying!

"I don't have time to waste with you." Si Yechen glanced at the time, his gaze falling gently on Ou Yan. "Yan Yan, let's go."


Ou Yan was about to walk over when Li Canxi grabbed her hand. "Xiao Yan'er, you can't go with him today. Big brother wants to take you out to shop and buy things!"


He didn't believe his sister would choose this guy in front of him!

But the next moment, Ou Yan said, "I promised Si Yechen before, how about next time, Fifth Brother?"


"You, you promised him?" Li Canxi didn't expect his sister to have agreed to Si Yechen's invitation beforehand. "Even if you agreed, you can break the promise! You don't have to listen to him! Can't you bear to let your brother stay at home alone and be nagged by Mother?"


Si Yechen glanced at him, "Let go."


"If anyone's letting go, it's you first!"


"I'm taking Yan Yan out for dinner."


"I don't care, Yan Yan can't go with you today!" Li Canxi held onto his sister's hand tightly.


Li Yusha, hiding in the shadows, saw this scene and was about to explode with anger!


She never expected Fifth Brother and Si Yechen to argue over Ou Yan!

What's so special about Ou Yan!

"Yan Yan, who do you want to go with?" Si Yechen always held onto Ou Yan's hand, as if asking for her opinion, but the grievance and tenderness in his eyes seemed to be telling Ou Yan: You haven't been with me for a long time! You promised to be with me today!


Ou Yan felt a little helpless. "Fifth Brother, I promised him first. How about going shopping with you next time?"


"Don't..." Li Canxi's heart shattered, but he still held onto his sister's hand firmly. "Where are you guys going? How about taking me with you? I can carry your bags for you?"


Just to see if this guy would do anything excessive!

If he did, he wouldn't let him off lightly!

Ou Yan looked at his handsome face, too eye-catching. If she took him along, it would probably cause a sensation wherever they went!

She had already witnessed how popular he was at the airport that day.


"I can wear a hat! Sunglasses! A mask! I can wrap myself up like a mummy! I promise no one will recognize me!"


"..." Ou Yan said lightly, "Next time."


It was easy to be recognized during the daytime.


But it's different at night.


"Xiao Yan'er, do you really want to leave Fifth Brother?"


Li Canxi could hear his heart breaking, never expecting his sister to be swayed by the bad guy so quickly! And she wants to leave with him!


What tricks did the bad guy use after all!

Seeing Si Yechen open the car door and let Ou Yan get in, Li Canxi couldn't help but warn, "I'm telling you, dating is fine! But if you dare to go too far, be too excessive, do something outrageous... don't blame me, don't blame any of us five brothers for not letting you off!"

▶▶After breaking off the engagement, Mr. Si chased his wife to the crematorium!


Comments

▶▶FULL-LEVEL BOSS DRESSED AS A PEASANT GIRL ▶▶Master Hou Madam Went To the Sky Bridge Again To Set Up a Stall ▶▶THE LAW OF TRANSMIGRATION: THE BLACK-HEARTED GOD'S DOMINEERING LOVE ▶▶THE WOODEN BEAUTY OF YOUNG MASTER SHENG ▶▶The reborn of paranoid boss cannon fodder wife ▶▶After breaking off the engagement Mr. Si chased his wife to the crematorium! ▶▶Peasant Woman’s Decreed Life as a Wife

Footnotes

Popular Posts