THANKS FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT❤️❤️❤️

Chapter 569: Sending Food

▶▶ FULL-LEVEL BOSS DRESSED AS A PEASANT GIRL

 


Chapter 569: Sending Food

Auntie Zhang and her daughter, Zhang Pingning, were both stunned. Remove it?

Shu Yu explained, "I came from Dong'an Prefecture, and before I came here, there was a popular scar removal ointment in our prefectural city. It's very effective. I've personally seen people with scars on their faces who used it, and their scars faded away."

Zhang Pingning's face finally showed a slight change. Being able to remove the scar on her face would be the best outcome.

However, she quickly regained her composure. "That kind of thing must be expensive." It was not something they could afford right now.

Shu Yu said, "It is indeed expensive, but I happen to have two bottles of it that were given to me by someone else. The scar removal ointment is still in Dong'an Prefecture, and I couldn't bring it with me. But if Miss Zhang can wait, I can write a letter to Dong'an Prefecture and have someone send it over."

She sighed, "However, since I just arrived, it might not be possible to send the letter right away. It will probably take at least a month or two."

Auntie Zhang immediately said, "No rush, no rush. If there really is such a scar removal ointment, we can wait as long as it takes. It's just that we don't have much money in our hands, so..."

"It's fine, I don't want any money. I just arrived here and wanted to build good relationships with the neighbors. I thought Auntie Zhang looked kind and easy to talk to, so I brought up this matter."

Auntie Zhang suddenly smiled. This girl was indeed sincere, openly telling them that she wanted to seek guidance and help from others in this unfamiliar place.

That was not a problem for Auntie Zhang at all.

Even Zhang Pingning, who had initially been guarded, softened her expression after hearing Shu Yu's explanation. She couldn't help but ask Shu Yu a few more questions, thinking about the possibility of getting rid of the scars on her face in the future.

Inside the house, father Zhang was puzzled. Why did one person leave and not come back, and the other person left but also didn't come back?

Unable to hold back, father Zhang stood up and walked out, squinting his eyes as he called out to them, "Are you two still not going to have dinner?"

Auntie Zhang and Zhang Pingning immediately fell silent, looking slightly embarrassed as they glanced at Shu Yu.

Shu Yu rubbed her forehead. "Look at me, I've been talking non-stop. I've delayed Auntie's dinner. You both can go back, and I need to go fetch water. It's getting dark, and it's not safe to fetch water later."

As she said that, Shu Yu was about to leave.

But just as she turned around, Auntie Zhang grabbed her.

Shu Yu was taken aback. "Auntie, what's the matter?"

"Miss Shu Yu just arrived, and you probably don't have anything to eat, right?"

"Well... that's true. I was actually planning to go to the foot of the mountain and see if I could find any wild vegetables or something. My house is located at the foot of the mountain, quite close."

"Silly girl, it's getting dark, and it's too dangerous for you to go into the mountains alone. Wait here, and Auntie will get you some food."

"No, it's fine. I..."

Before she could finish her sentence, Auntie Zhang had already pulled Zhang Pingning and turned back into the house.

In no time, she came out with a few corn cobs, a cut-open pumpkin, and a small handful of dried sweet potatoes.

"Auntie doesn't have much good food at home, so this is all I can give you. Don't be picky."

"This... It's too much, I can't accept it."

"Take it." Auntie Zhang pressed her hand, "I know the rules. People who come on the first day don't receive rations, and you'll all go hungry. You still have to work tomorrow, so eat a little more to avoid getting exhausted." She was also counting on her scar removal ointment.

Comments

▶▶FULL-LEVEL BOSS DRESSED AS A PEASANT GIRL ▶▶Master Hou Madam Went To the Sky Bridge Again To Set Up a Stall ▶▶THE LAW OF TRANSMIGRATION: THE BLACK-HEARTED GOD'S DOMINEERING LOVE ▶▶THE WOODEN BEAUTY OF YOUNG MASTER SHENG ▶▶The reborn of paranoid boss cannon fodder wife ▶▶After breaking off the engagement Mr. Si chased his wife to the crematorium! ▶▶Peasant Woman’s Decreed Life as a Wife

Footnotes

Popular Posts